Thursday, July 31, 2014

So my cabinets go all the way to the ceiling. It's a nice look, but I love having decor above the kitchen cabinets!! Since I'm not about to spend buco bucks on new cabinets for a silly reason, my solution is this... I was looking at my kitchen window the other day thinking about putting molding around it like my other windows in the house, but there is a tile backsplash and I didn't think it was going to look that great and BAM!! It hit me to add a decorative shelf to match the cabinets and it will give me the space I longed for to add DECOR!!! Hope you like it! I think it looks pretty dang cute myself :)

~ Update ~ I put the crown molding up, finished the cabinet color we are going with, and changed the lighting!



3 comments:

  1. I want to see more pictures of your great changes (You've rested enough)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes ma'am! We cleaned the house up real nice and hung stuff on the walls so it's worthy of "after" pics ;)

    ReplyDelete