Friday, September 7, 2018

Kitchen Breakfast Bar

I had dinner with my family the other day at our new friends house. She actually lives across the street and has the same exact house as we do. I never really liked the kitchen in my new home, even though it's huge and has more storage than I could have ever hoped for. It's just kind of a strange shape. With that said, my friend refaced her cabinets to those beautiful shaker white cabinets and she has these super pretty countertops. When I saw her GORGEOUS kitchen it took me a few seconds to realize it was the same as mine, but new and fresh! So it gave me hope that one day I could actually love my kitchen! She also added a breakfast bar when she replaced her countertops. I got to see how great extending it looked in the space so I got the idea to add a small countertop extention just under our current countertop. Since we don't have the budget to do all new counters, this was my solution. This project cost me about $100 and it looks so pretty! Can't wait for the barstools to get here! 

Before


After pics!








2 comments:

  1. Dang, this blog post is awesome. You are crazy talented and I love that we have the same "house." There will definitely be some fan-borrowing on my end in the future! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! You can always fan-borrow and pick my brain about a project you want to do!

    ReplyDelete