Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Master closet under way!

So there's two reasons why I'm super excited about my new master closet. Other than the fact that's it's huge! There was this perfect recessed area screaming for a dresser to build in. I really was struggling to find one that would fit the length and the depth. Finally I found one that was pretty beat up, but I got it for $20. Normally I wouldn't have even spent that much on a dresser that was so plain and needed that much work, but this one just fit the space so perfect that I went for it. After fixing it, painting it, and adding knobs, it was less than $100 to have a custom built in dresser. The knobs were the expensive part of the project, but I just had to have the pretty bling! 
The second exciting part of this beautiful closet is these organizers that I got for FREE!! Yes someone living only 8 mins away was redoing their closet and giving these away!! I rushed over there and it took 3 trips with the van, but well worth it! I set them up how they will work best for us. I'm not done, I still have to finish the base molding, put up some clothes hanging rods, and eventually do crown molding, but it's really coming along! Here are some progress pics! 


The wall had a horrific amount of holes I had to patch!







No comments:

Post a Comment