Friday, July 6, 2018

The New House

We were so blessed to be able to buy a big house that has room for the whole family of 7! We have a slight overlap between the house and the rental so I've been working crazy long days to paint, do moldings, and spiff up the place a bit. It seems like working 12 hour days for the past week I'd have more done, but it's almost 3500 sq ft house so I've got my work cut out for me! Here are some projects so far.


The babies room is a sweet pink and I'm adding simple door trim, base molding, and crown. 





2 comments:

  1. Annie, it's looking GREAT! You're so good with the cosmetics to make a house be a home. Loving it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I've been killing myself putting in 12+ hour days to get it ready to move into it this weekend! It's hard to see how pretty it is now because I'm still in frantic mode lol. Love ya!!

      Delete