Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Hall Bath Update

Since the day my mom moved in with us she's hated the hall bathroom floor! It's the bathroom she uses the most and she deserves to like it! The existing tile is some strange matte finish that is close to nails on the chalkboard (for me it's biting into an apple, I know super randomly weird) when you walk on it.
 So she came to me and said I will pay for the flooring if you change it for me! I used peel n stick wood looking vinyl before on a Toy Hauler trailer we had and I thought it would be the perfect easy and pretty stuff to put down! So for about $40 I was able to transform the bathroom with paint, moldings, and flooring! I still need to finish painting the vanity and caulk the moldings, but overall you get the gorgeous picture. And mom is in love with it!














No comments:

Post a Comment